The significance of a workplace is crucial to creativity, productivity and overall comfort which has an cognitive and thus consequential impact on the overall performance. Considering broad range of personal inclinations ad preferences which may also be affecting or be affected by the work itself, it will not be surprising to find out there maybe inevitable number of options for the best work place. The question is what is your favorite office to work?
1. For some, it is just a simple desk with a touch of nature and a nice view.
2. For others, simple still works but they love the personal touch and stay in their comfort zone.
3. What about those who say let me not see anything not related to work. I don’t like distraction.
4. Nuts. Give me my computer and get out of sight please!
5. Hey guys. Have you seen how many thoughts I might have. Try checking my desk. Don’t be so critical. There is study proving that it may be splendid indicator of creativity. Even if not, who cares if it is how you like to work?
So to say, there is no ideal space called the best workplace. Everyone has their own comfort zone to work properly. That is why today’s big companies are gradually deciding to open up for work at home. Then let’s just find out your perpect office, even if we cannot totally help with the workplace.